Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

So, I figured I should update this since I haven't done so in quite a while. Also, as you can see from the title, I'M ON SB, BETCH!


Anyways, I started off my break by going to Orlando and re-visiting a few of my childhood playgrounds: Disney, Seaworld, Universal and Islands of Adventure. The trip was totally unplanned. As in, we bought plane tickets two nights before we were actually leaving. Fun Fun. What was really fun was the fact that I actually managed to convince two friends, who I would never expect to ride roller-coasters, to ride them. Win! Aside from that, it was just an overall satisfying trip.

Here's a picture for your viewing (dis)pleasure:



Now that I'm home in NY, I can say that this is one of times when I'm truly relaxing, or shall i say, bumming to the extreme. Since I've been home, I've been out everyday until at least 6 a.m. the next morning, and woking up at 5 p.m. at the earliest. Fail. I'm loving it though!

All in all, I don't want spring break to end. I don't want to think about school until I'm actually physically back in Boston. bleh.

No comments: